Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Inn at I'On & Jacob's Kitchen

The Inn at Ion

The Inn at Ion & Jacob's Kitchen

The Inn at I'On

The Inn at Ion is a seven room Boutique Inn located in the award winning community of I'On in Mt. Pleasant, SC. Jacob's Kitchen is located on the premises. It is located just minutes from the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge and a short drive from the Charleston Historic District. The Inn and restaurant opened in February of 2009. The restaurant has already become a favorate of I'On as well as Charleston area . The on site restaurant features upscale "New South Cuisine" for an affordable price. A complimentary gourmet breakfast is included with your room. Room service is available. In guests are also members for a day at the private "I'ON Club featuring three swimming pools, seven lighted tennis courts, fitness center, club house and many special services.


A Recent Restaurant Review Posted Feb. 14, 2009


Jacob's Kitchen Brunch Menu


Double occupancy rates are between $130 and $150 a night. The Inn at I'on and Jacob's kitchen are located at 148 Civitas Street, Mt. Pleasant, SC. 29464 tel. 843-284-0850.

No comments: